Support 1080P HD, provide a maximum of1080@30fps/25fps image encoding output, and downward compatible with resolutions such as 720p.
When you need privacy protection, just slide the privacy cover to protect your privacy.
- Sensor:1/2.7'', CMOS, Effective Pixel
- Scanning Mode:Progressive
- Lens Mount:M12
- Lens :Focus
- Minimal Illumination:0.5 Lux @ (F2.0, AGC ON)
- Shutter:1/30s ~ 1/10000s
- White Balance: Auto, Manual，VAR
- Camera bracket: bracket with damper
- Privacy masking: Support
- Digital Noise Reduction: 2D,3D digital noise reduction
- Backlight Compensation : Support
- Digital zoom: 4X
- USB Interface: 1xUSB 2.0
- Operate System:Windows® 7 (1080p and under only), Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or higher macOS™ 10.10 or higherGoogle™ Chromebook™ Version 29.0.1547.70 or higher Linux
- Hardware Requirements:2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor or higher2 GB RAM or more USB 2.0 port
- Color System / Compression: YUY2 / H.264 / MJPEG
- Video Format: 1080p@30fps/25fps, 720p@30fps/25fps, 960x540p@30fps/25fps
- USB Video Communication Protocol: UVC 1.1
- UAC: Support
- UVC ePTZ: Support
- Input Voltage: 5V (USB power supply)
- Current Consumption: 200mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Size: 103mm*27mm*30mm
- Net Weight: 153g
- MTBF: 30000h
1.I've been upgrading my home office and this webcam is a great addition. It's provides a very good high definition
video and it was easy to install...just plug and play!
I bought this for our church on a tight budget and am very happy with the quality of what I got. Controlled from my
Zoom laptop, the 9 presets are VERY helpful. I found that they are retained in memory even after the camera being
unplugged for several days. Only wish the remote worked from behind the camera due to my physical setup. I amhaving troubles finding a joystick controller for it and the RS232 cable. Wish this company also made those items at
a reasonable price. So far all controllers look to be more expensive than the camera. Only problem has been trying
to use the menu while connected to Zoom. 5 stars if that would work.
What I want to emphasize is that I was shocked by its noise reduction function. Once our team meeting
encountered construction nearby and made a lot of noise, but it completely eliminated the noise during the meeting.
The whole meeting process went very smoothly. This unique noise reduction algorithm is really amazing！